Today we feature screen prints and plush toys created by Jane Foster from Totnes, Devon in the UK. Jane works from home designing screen prints and making items from vintage fabrics. She has been screen printing for many years now and is strongly influenced by Scandinavian design from the 50′s and 60′s. She loves bold, simple, happy designs, which appeal to children and adults alike. Here are some of our favorites from her collection…
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- @beachboystruck @blogTO @foodtrucksTO @StreetFoodApp when will you be back in King W!? 3 hours ago
- @juicelia @Fureverca lol! It's so scary! 4 hours ago
- Sure thing, Mr. Policeman in a ONESIE. #wtf http://t.co/EUcNblX1JM 4 hours ago
- AGJDSKLGJLSKDGJASGLKJ! http://t.co/8OeeN7UHI6 4 hours ago
- It's called a frill shark. They should have called it Satan. http://t.co/PYsFIeP9ZC 4 hours ago
- The Intelligence of Dogs - The LIST
- World’s Largest Dog Breeds
- Dog Chin Acne. Yep, they get it, too.
- Top 10 Cutest Dogs' Ever
- Fruits & Veggies, Oh My! The List of Dog Friendly Foods
- Facts and Myths about the Doberman Pinscher
- March 13, 2013 - EVO, Innova, California Natural and Healthwise Dog Food Recall
- Why Does My Puppy BITE Me?! *explained!
- Meet The Giant!
- Portraits of Abandoned Dogs by Martin Usborne