Pet furniture can be a lively, complementary addition to the home– or an eyesore that you constantly try to hide. Modern pet beds are a great addition for any interior, and if you’ve got a cat or dog, a necessity.
Here are 11 perfect modern pet furniture pieces to place in any room of the house. Wherever Fido or Fluffy prefer to take their naps is as good a place as any, so be sure to pick out something that fits in well with all of your decor. And if you’ve got an indecisive animal that likes to switch up their favorite spot every now and again, be sure to pick a neutral color that can be moved anywhere.
1. Espresso Metropolitan Double Pet Bed. Great for households with multiple furry friends– this sturdy design accommodates animals up to 30lbs each. [Purchase]
2. PEI Pod Pet Bed. This bed is a perfect and durable piece shaped in an egg form, coming in a wide array of colors. The interior comes with a comfortable cushion for your 15-18 lb pet. [Purchase]
3. PetFusion Cat Scratcher Lounge. a 2-in-1 pet bed that allows kitty to scratch until his heart is content– then take a perfectly supported cat nap atop the cardboard unit. [Purchase]
4. The Sophia Wall Mounted Cat Tree. Two different shelves come in a set to be mounted and arranged on your wall for optimum perching and napping on one of the multiple carpet patches. [Purchase]
5. Niche Kokon Pet Bed. A great outdoor version for anyone who has pets that frequent the outside world. A planter sits atop this piece to add some greenery to the contemporary furniture piece. [Purchase]
6. Outdoor Dog Chaise Lounger. Plastic Rattan is woven together to create a waterproof bed that’s both stylish and comfortable for your pet. [Purchase]
7. DenHaus BowHaus Indoor Pet House and End Table. A modernized version of the crate, your pet can be confined to this little house when guests are over, or if a situation arises where they may need to be contained. Of course, it can be left open for a snug little lookout. [Purchase]
8. Dog Pod 2.0. The Eames chair of dog beds. A beautifully constructed curved plywood bed that sits elevated to keep drafts away from your little one. [Purchase]
9. The Sebastian Modern Cat Tree. Available in black or white, this tree features six separate levels for climbing, sisal scratch material and cubby like hiding spots. [Purchase: White, Black]
10. Bambú Pet Hammock I. Clean lines, eco friendly materials and a suspended design make this bed a uniquely comfortable solution for your little loved one. A bamboo frame makes for a nice design element. [Purchase]
11. Minimalist Pine Dog Bed. A beautiful solution for the larger dog in your life. Not only is it beautiful, but it is affordable, too– as you’ll need tools and supplies for this DIY project. [Learn More]